Re: Wheezy upgrade trashes display

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 13:00:08 -0400, Eike Lantzsch <zp6cge@gmx.net> replied:

> So what module are you running? Is it i810?

The machine that was successfully upgraded is running i915, and I believe the
one at home is also (although I'm not there now).  Both have Intel video
chips.  The box that upgraded OK was built this year and has an i5 processor
with the onboard IGDNG/D (Clarkdale) chipset.  The one that's borked was
built in 2006 and has a Pentium 4 with onboard 946GZ graphics.