Re: Suggestions for bayesian network software

On Mon 11 Apr 2011 at 13:31:54 +0300, George wrote:

> I'm looking for suggestions on good bayesian network software that
> runs on debian. A search on the standard repos was fruitless. I would
> prefer free software, but I'm also willing to try any good solution,
> even if it is through Wine.

There is python-pebl in unstable but I have a feeling it may not be what
you are looking for.

I use crm114 and its author is approachable and very knowledgeable about
such matters. There is a mailing list you could write to and which
should evoke a response even though it may not be directly concerned
with his sofware.

I went to Camaleón's link and decided Quantum Chromodynamics was
probably more understandable. :)