Re: Window Maker - what is it written in?

On 04/10/2011 11:38 AM, Sjoerd Hardeman wrote:
Op 10-04-11 18:24, Lisi schreef:
Does anyone happen to know what programming language Window Maker is written
in?  I have spent hours trying to find out!
Looking at the code I found on
http://windowmaker.info/pub/source/release/ is seems to be mostly C.
However, the last version I found there was from 2008 on a mostly
disfunctional website.

You'd think that it would be written in Objective-C.

corrupt."