Re: Free PDF viewer that can search for text across line-breaks?

Brian wrote, on 10/04/11 01:39:
On Sun 10 Apr 2011 at 01:22:21 +0930, Arthur Marsh wrote:

Thanks, right again. From the manual page:

Dragging with the right mouse button selects an area and copies the
enclosed text to the clipboard buffer.

I generally just paste with the middle mouse button but Parcellite, with
Use Primary (Selection), is a nice clipboard utility.

I'm still running KDE 3.5.10, and if I try to select text with the right mouse button, I can't access klipper while mupdf is still running /-:.

Arthur.