Re: CD burning programs with verification

On Sat, 09 Apr 2011 11:15:16 -0500, Jason Hsu wrote:

> I'm looking for a program in the Debian repository that offers
> verification but with few dependencies.

(...)

It seems there are not many FLOSS GUI based burning tools out there¹. The
big and full featured ones (Brasero, K3B...) are binded to lots of
dependencies. The small alternatives (X-CD-Roast, graveman) are mostly
unmaintained... and I dunno for Nero Linux :-?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_optical_disc_authoring_software

Greetings,

--
Camaleón