Re: What is the hidden process?

On 04/07/2011 11:50 PM, James Brown wrote:
On 08.04.2011 03:20, Ron Johnson wrote:
On 04/07/2011 09:50 PM, James Brown wrote:
`unhide` define that there is a hidden process in my system, but don't
indicate it concretely:
~$ sudo unhide sys
Unhide 20100201
http://www.security-projects.com/?Unhide

[snip]

[*]Searching for Hidden processes through sysinfo() scanning

HIDDEN Processes Found: 1

How can I find out what is that process?

The man page (http://www.unhide-forensics.info/unhide-linux26.html)
mentions options like "-f" and "-v".

That options are unworkable under unhide-package from Debian Squeeze:
$sudo unhide -v sys
Unhide 20100201
http://www.security-projects.com/?Unhide

Install the 2011-01-13 version from source?

corrupt."