Re: Squeeze, GPT, GRUB2 and Software RAID1

Hello,

I recently went through the same thing as you with squeeze and some 2T and 3T drives. The thing that has been working really well for me is to create a small partition with the special flag of bios boot partition. The installer has this option for a partition type but when I did it in the installer but it never worked for me. I booted knoppix and did it then the installer worked all automagically.

check out this url for more info

http://grub.enbug.org/BIOS_Boot_Partition

- chris