Re: [SOLVED?] Asus A8N-E - debian-amd64 hangs during installation

On 04/06/2011 03:36 PM, Kamil Jońca wrote:

kjonca@poczta.onet.pl (Kamil Jońca) writes:
[...]
Inspired by posts about setting hardware/bios options, I turned off "H/W
remapping over 4G" (IIRC)

Installation finished succesfully and now I'll try to play with newly 64
bit system. We'll see ...
Thanks.

Are you sure you aren't trying to install OS/2?  :)

corrupt."