Asus A8N-E - debian-amd64 hangs during installation

I have box  with sid i386 installed on it.
It has two disks WDC WD1001FALS in raid5 array (md0)
On md0 exists lvm.

I tried to install debian-6.0.1a-amd64 but with no success :(
1. Firstly I tried to install on prepared logical volume - kernel oops
(dmesg can be seen http://strony.aster.pl/kjonca/instalka.amd64.log)
2. Then I tried to use some other spare disks; either sata or pata - no success
also. Sometimes i can see kernel oops, sometimes I cannot even change
console from installer.

Googling for debian amd64 on this motherboard gives me posts from ~2005-2006,
but nothing more.

Can I redirect somehow installer logs to for example pendrive, to save
oops?
KJ

--
http://modnebzdury.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/niewiarygodny-list-prof-majewskiej-wprowadzenie/
Biologia poucza, ze jeśli cię coś ugryzło, to niemal pewne, ze była to samica.