Re: My posts to list not echoed

On 04/03/2011 12:41 AM, Ken Heard wrote:

Ron Johnson wrote:

Hmmm.  I just viewed your email source and even though your domain is
heard.name, I see gmail buried in there.  So, you get a vanity domain
and then use {imap,smtp}.googlemail.com?

You have likely fingered the problem.  Yes, I have, as you call it, a
"vanity" e-mail address using the "name" TLD.  I pay about CA$30 a year
for it; I got it because I have had occasions in the past where it was
[big snippage of important stuff]
I am nevertheless grateful for your attention to my problem; it was your
last post in particular which put me on what I hope is the right track.
  On my return to Toronto in mid-April I will report further.

I bet it has to do with ISPs blocking port 25.

corrupt."