Re: Inkscape error

2011/3/27 Chris Brennan <xaero@xaerolimit.net>:
> I would install -0.1-1

There are some thing wrong here!

-0.1-1 version of libwpg isn't in testing repositories. So, how
inkscape in testing flavor needs this version?

But, I downloaded libwpg-0.1-1 from stable and instal it manually.

Now, inkscape tell me other shared lib that is on stable repositories too!

inael@inael:~/Downloads$ inkscape
inkscape: error while loading shared libraries: libwpd-0.8.so.8:
inael@inael:~/Downloads$

inael:/home/inael# aptitude search libwpd
i A libwpd-0.9-9                    - Library for handling WordPerfect documents
i   libwpd-dev                      - Library for handling WordPerfect documents
p   libwpd-doc                      - Library for handling WordPerfect documents
p   libwpd-tools                    - Tools from libwpd for converting WordPerfe
c   libwpd8c2a                      - Library for handling WordPerfect documents
inael:/home/inael#

inkscape in testing have dependencies that are only in stable repositories!

Thank you very much!

Marcelo