Re: Inkscape error

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Marcelo Laia <marcelolaia@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I try to load inkscape, but I got this error:

marcella@inael:~$ inkscape
inkscape: error while loading shared libraries: libwpg-0.1.so.1:
marcella@inael:~$

I have googled, but not found any help.

Could you help me?

Tank you very much

Marcelo

rebuild/reinstall the missing library and then try inkscape again

root@debian:~# aptitude search libwpg
p   libwpg-0.2- - WordPerfect graphics
p   libwpg-dev  - WordPerfect graphics
p   libwpg-doc  - WordPerfect graphics
p   libwpg-tool - Tools from libwpg for
root@debian:~#

At a minimum you should need libwpg-0.2 and libwpg-dev, although -tool and -doc can't hurt if you have the space to spare.
--
Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
-- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org