Re: Icedove 2.0.0.24 on Lenny

Why aren't you using the Google SMTP-Server (smtp.gmail.com)? Send mails
with his Googlemail-address through this server.

Normally mail servers are not configured, to accept every address as
sender, only your address (<name>@isp.com) - because of spam. The server
of the old provider might have accepted it, the server of the new ones
apparently not.