Re: mouse pointer disappeared after upgrading to 6.0.1 in GNOME

Steven's source.list is okay, he is not the VirtualBox user, I am. LOL:

VirtualBox does remind me to upgrade to 4.x series every time it starts,
but 3.2 works fine so far. And 4.x package appears about 10M larger,
thus I am stick with 3.2.

IMHO, use a self build kernel is fine, the rest of Debian is still from
stable branch, besides, we can switch back to Debian official kernel any
time. The Debian kernel building routing is very smart, it build several
.deb package which can be installed via dpkg -i *.deb. It even change
the boot menu automatically, for example, there are both 2.6.34.7 and
2.6.32-5 on my boot menu now, so if I want go back to pure Debian 6.01,
just select 2.6.32-5, however, I then must try guess the mouse pointer
location.

--
Chen Wei