Re: Wireless............

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011 21:49:42 -0400
Wayne Topa <linuxtwo@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The wireless connection obviously works, or otherwise i could not
> > have installed the system, and it works on the windows system I had
> > to install to send this email.
> >
> Charlie
>
>    Check /usr/share/doc/wpasupplicant/README.Debain.gz.  Many
> examples to get you going.
>
> HTH  Wayne

Thanks Wayne,

Read that and tried many various ways, but it beats me. There are more
to try and will do that. Lucky I have winxp on the dual boot.

Charlie
--
http://www.skymesh.net.au/~taogypsy/

Giving birth is little more than a set of muscular contractions
granting passage of a child. Then the mother is born. -------Erma
Bombeck.