Re: trying to install libxml2-dev package and getting this error ??? help??

On 03/21/2011 02:54 PM, Joey L wrote:
ate information... Done
   libxml2-dev
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 to remove and 10 not upgraded.
Need to get 774kB of archives.
After this operation, 2724kB of additional disk space will be used.
Get:1 http://ftp.us.debian.org lenny/main libxml2-dev
2.6.32.dfsg-5+lenny3 [774kB]
Err http://ftp.us.debian.org lenny/main libxml2-dev 2.6.32.dfsg-5+lenny3
   Error writing to output file - write (28 No space left on device)
[IP: 64.50.233.100 80]
Get:2 http://ftp.debian.org lenny/main libxml2-dev
2.6.32.dfsg-5+lenny3 [774kB]
Err http://ftp.debian.org lenny/main libxml2-dev 2.6.32.dfsg-5+lenny3
   Error writing to output file - write (28 No space left on device)
[IP: 130.89.149.226 80]
Failed to fetch
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/libx/libxml2/libxml2-dev_2.6.32.dfsg-5+lenny3_amd64.deb
  Error writing to output file - write (28 No space left on device)
[IP: 130.89.149.226 80]
E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try
with --fix-missing?
rider:~/gateway-1.4.3#

Seems to me that 3 times apt/aptitude told you what the problem is.

--
I prefer banana-flavored energy bars made from tofu.