Re: Debian mini CDs

On Du, 20 mar 11, 09:32:04, Gabor Kum wrote:

> For multi-arch you need bigger size of CD, I think.

There are multi-arch netinstall CDs (i386 + amd64)
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.1/multi-arch/iso-cd/debian-6.0.1-amd64-i386-netinst.iso

and multi-arch DVDs (i386 + amd64 + source)
http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/6.0.1/multi-arch/iso-dvd/debian-6.0.1-i386-amd64-source-DVD-1.iso

The DVD is especially suited as a give-away, because it already includes
the corresponding source, so you are GPL compliant ;) I would very much
like to be able to order a few pressed multi-arch DVDs.

Regards,
Andrei