Re: SPAM SPAM SPAM !!! Re: Sip?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 23:34, Heddle Weaver <weaver2world@gmail.com> wrote:
> I only use the service because it saves even short links like this one from
> getting broken by MUA character limits:
> http://blog.internetgovernance.org/blog/_archives/2011/1/29/4737705.html

I think that is taking a minor issue (line wrapping) and "solving" it
with a major issue. What if I don't want TinyURL tracking me? And
TinyURL _has_ gone down in the past.

> And I only use tinyurl because it's stable, unlike the .ly extensions which
> are hosted in Libya, for example. Governments appear to be taking down sites
> more than the average cracker or script-kiddie does these days. I pretty
> much place them in the same category.
>
> What if? What if the U.S. government takes down another 84,000 sites by
> mistake, as it did recently? Tinyurl wasn't one of them.
>
> Still and all, before I'm guilty of contributing to yet another off-topic
> thread, sorry for disturbing everybody's day.
> Regards,

In any case, could you provide a hint about what that link is about?
Maybe it is something that would interest me.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il
http://what-is-what.com