Re: SPAM SPAM SPAM !!! Re: Sip?

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 03:11, Rob Owens <rowens@ptd.net> wrote:
> I've seen posts like this on Freecycle, and they're almost always spam
> or malware.  I haven't looked at this link, and I suggest you don't
> either.

The problem here is the use of the redirect service. I also never
follow those links. Not only are they "blind links" masking the
destination, but why add an unreliable extra link to the
already-fragile chain of events that must transpire to access a
webpage. What if tinyurl's server is down, or gets hacked, or goes out
of business, or becomes malicious?

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il