automatic login at console with pam_usb - no X !!

I would like to automatic login when I put my USB stick in with no X installed.
I found solutions for gnome, kde, etc, but I cannot get it to work with console.
I tried to use mingetty with inittab settings like

2:23:respawn:/sbin/mingetty --autologin username tty2

but it just log me in without authenticating. I dont want to do that.

When I plug in my USB I want 6 terminal console logging in, and when I
plug it out, I want them to log out. I know it is possible with PAM
modules, but I cant find anything with google. All I find is autologin
without password (I dont want to do that) or enabling screensaver.
How could I do this ?

Walkman