Re: Suggestion for a smartphone running natively LINUX? :)

On 03/14/2011 06:24 PM, johhny_at_poland77 wrote:
not android!

Debian, Fedora, or anything (natively = not in chroot)

I'm not sure, but the Nokia N900 can run Debian

/snip/
or android is a good solution? can i run chrome on it? is it a "safe" distro?
I don't know for sure, but since Chrome and Android are products of Google,
it would really be surprising if Chrome wouldn't run.  Also, since Android is
an offshoot of Linux, which is pretty safe, and besides, is very new, it's
likely that not much in the way of nasties is around as yet.

/snip
--doug