Re: kde missing documentation

"Dr. Ed Morbius" <dredmorbius@gmail.com> writes:

> on 23:40 Sun 13 Mar, Andreas Goesele (Goesele@hfph.mwn.de) wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I just noticed that (after upgrading to squeeze) I'm missing all kde
>> documentation. I visit help for instance for Konqueror and get the error
>> message:
>>
>> The file or folder help:/konqueror/index.html does not exist.
>
> Install the relevant *-doc packages.
>
>     aptitude search kde.*doc
>
> ... will likely list more than you need.  'kdebase-doc,
> kde-base-doc-html' would be a good start.

Your command doesn't show any packages which possibly might be
relevant. It only shows developer documentation and documentation for
PyKDE.

Do you have with debian squeeze packages named kdebase-doc or
kde-base-doc-html?

Thanks a lot!

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.