Re: What is the most secure FTP server?

my favorite alternative to ftp? YES! all, everything, anything. hell, dropbox is better than ftp.

but, just fire up your ssh server and out of the box, you've got tons of features - including file transfer.

here's another suggestion: don't, under any circumstances, ever use ftp. for clients on non-unix boxes, look at winscp or cyberduck.