Re (2): [OT] US tax forms with acroread from debian-multimedia

From:	Camaleon <noelamac@gmail.com>
Date:	Wed, 09 Mar 2011 16:34:41 +0000 (UTC)
> Form 1040 can be filled fine with Evince (from lenny) ...
> I'm not sure if it's okay with just filling the data
> and then print it or sending the file via e-mail or by direct upload.

Isn't a Web based tax calculation more efficient?  The arithmetic is
performed spreadsheet style.  Then you can submit the return electronically
and save both a database image and a pdf for future reference.

Regards,              ... Peter E.

--
Telephone 1 360 450 2132.