Re: html to image

On Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:08:42 +0200, Atıf CEYLAN writes:
> I need to a console based html to image converter application. I found
> the html2png2 application but it need to X.

That is not something trivial. Consider the different outputs of
different web browser rendering engines, e.g., Gecko, KHTML, IE, etc.
OTOH, you can start by looking at "apt-file search html2" results. (For
instance, I just saw html2ps, and which also need ps2png, which is
provided by tth package.)

Regards.