Re: Assistance for Visually Impaired Student

Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:
> Ever tried waiting for a screen reader to read out twenty lines of
> quoted text before getting to the one line you're interested in?

No, but if it's irritating visually I'm sure it must be much more
irritating to wait for a screen reader. However, someone who does quote
that much text probaby hasn't grasped how bottom posting should work.

(FWIW this is so off topic now I'll reply only privately. Those who wish
to continue the discussion with me may do so. If I get multiple
respondents I will email to you all.)

Chris