Re: Directory synchronization packages

On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 17:37:29 -0500
"John A. Sullivan III" <jsullivan@opensourcedevel.com> wrote:

> We noticed that there is a package for unison-gtk but have some
> reservations.  As powerful as unison is, it is no longer maintained.

It seems that it actually *is* still being *maintained*, just not
actively developed:

"Unison is no longer under active development as a research project.
(Our research efforts in this area are now focused on a follow-on
project called Harmony—more details are available on the Harmony home
page.) At this point, there is no one whose job it is to maintain
Unison, fix bugs, or answer questions.

However, the original developers are all still using Unison daily. It
will continue to be maintained and supported for the foreseeable
future, and we will occasionally release new versions with bug fixes,
improvements (sometimes large ones), and contributed patches."

http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~bcpierce/unison/status.html

Celejar