Re: problems with fluxbox after actualization to 1.3~

> How can be scrolling needed with a higher resolution? :-?

If you ever played RTS then I can tell that it is behaving like
scrolling around map, if it helps

> Better than guessing, why don't you tell us what's your current
> resolution? Type "xrandr -q" in a console and put here the output.

$ xrandr -q
xrandr: Failed to get size of gamma for output default
Screen 0: minimum 640 x 480, current 1280 x 768, maximum 1280 x 768
default connected 1280x768+0+0 0mm x 0mm
   1280x720        0.0
   1024x768       61.0
   800x600        61.0
   640x480        60.0
   1280x768        0.0*

>> nouveau doesn't work at all with this problematic card, nv likewise, so
>> I stick with vesa for now, maybe in 2.6.38 it will work
>
> There is also the closed source "nvidia" driver.

I'm not going to use it.

> Try to set whatever resolution you want with xrandr (I hope this utility
> can work with vesa...).

xrandr -s 0 # solved my problem, though I really didn't want to loose
those pixels, but I can still live w/o those 48px

Thx for help; xrandr does work with vesa

darkestkhan
jid: darkestkhan@gmail.com
May The Source be with You.