Re: problems with fluxbox after actualization to 1.3~

2011/3/6 Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>:
> On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 14:15:42 +0000, darkestkhan wrote:
>
>> I have been using resolution 1280x760 for about 1 year now, and I never
  [ SNIP ]
> Too high or too low? As per your description, seems to be the latter.

To high

>> Is there any
[ SNIP ]
>> graphic driver - vesa
>
> Any specific reason to use the vesa driver instead nouveau?
>
>> graphic card - GeForce 9200 M G

nouveau doesn't work at all with this problematic card, nv likewise,
so I stick with vesa for now, maybe in 2.6.38 it will work

> You can try to set the wanted resolution with "xrandr". What are your
> monitor specs?

I don't really know - it is FSC Esprimo Mobile ( I don't remember
model number ) laptop with 15'6'' screen.
Beside this is my wanted resolution which worked correctly until
actualization of fluxbox

darkestkhan
jid: darkestkhan@gmail.com
May The Source be with You.