Re: Amarok crashing on launch

On 05/03/11 14:57, jean Monnat wrote:

Le Tue, 01 Mar 2011 19:30:02 +0100,

AG<computing.account@googlemail.com>  a écrit :

Two questions, then:
(1) how do I capture all of the debugging output from amarok --debug?
(2) any initial thoughts on why Amarok might start to crash today?  I
updated today and rebooted yesterday, and Amarok was working fine for
me yesterday after I booted up.  So, it may have been something in
today's updates (I only had 7 packages updated, but cannot remember
which).
TIA
AG
Hi

Same problem for me.

I suppress the 3 amarok files in my /home/user/.kde/config and the file cur
rent.xspf in /home/user/.kde/share/apps/amarok

Amarok restart nicely

Jean Monnat

Hi Jean

Thanks for that. I also ended up renaming the ~/.kde/share/config/amarok_homercand relaunched and all worked out very well.

Thanks.

AG