Re: download manager

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 11:41 PM, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. <bss@iguanasuicide.net> wrote:
On 2011-03-04 02:40:35 ZHAO Lina wrote:
>I tried the kget.
>can it be interactive.

Yes.  But, I think you might try being less terse (and consequently more
verbose).  Asking questions about specific interactions will probably get you
more useful information.

This is the link,
which need username and password.
when I use kget, it's just stopped.

>such as some webs needs username and passwd for authentication,
>how to set up this?

If they are using HTTP authentication, then put your username/password in the
URL you give to KGet.  It's like http://username:password@host/path/to/file.

If they are using HTML Forms + Cookies for authentication, just login to the
site with Konqueror first.  Konqueror and KGet use the same cookie jar.

I don't know it's HTTP or HTML authentication.
I haven't installed the Konqueror and no attempts to install it.

Can it be set up in kget interface interface, I tried Settings but not work.

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                   ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                   ((_/)o o(\_))
ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy         `-'(. .)`-'
http://iguanasuicide.net/                    \_/