Resolved issue in 2.6.32-5-686 kernel using x windows.

To whom it may concern:

I had filed a bug report about my system not booting properly and was unable to file it against the Debian version I was using for that reason( it wouldn't boot ). The screen would flash along with the keyboard lights and the system was unresponsive. I am sending this email to report that I was able to get my system up and running using Debian 6.0 kernel version 2.6.32-5-686. I ran the grub video test and after that I have had no problems. I am using an ATI RadeonHD 3650 AGP video card. I hope this helps to resolve some issues.

Thank you,

Ryan Larrowe