KDE4 taskbar: Is there a way to show apps only from the current workspace?

Hi,

I'm runing squeeze with 4 workspaces (or virtual desktops), and I would like apps that were open in the current workspace to NOT show on the taskbar in other workspaces. Currently, regardless of what workspace I'm switching to, the taskbar shows apps from ALL workspaces.

I've looked and looked, can't find a way to do that.

Thanks

# uname -a
Linux testbox 2.6.32-5-amd64 #1 SMP Wed Jan 12 03:40:32 UTC 2011 x86_64 GNU/Linux