ndiswrapper-common 1.53-2

Hi guys I am having difficulty installing ndiswrapper, should I be looking in var.log where am I supposed to look, and in what file so that I can disseminate the problem for ndiswrapper not working or letting me install the windows drivers, I could not find drivers in the website suggested ,so I have resorted to not installing the drivers that came with the WIFI card, some thing in the Debian system is obstructing my progress, if some one could pleas point me in the right direction, thank you .

--
Alan Hutchinson