Re: Your favorite server apps (firewall, DHCP, etc.)

Joe, thanks so much for the advice.  I remember vi from undergraduate school in the 1990s, and I HATED it and never learned to use it, as emacs was so much easier to work with.  On my minimal command-line only Debian installations, I prefer nano.  Wow, I thought I was the only one who hates vi and absolutely refuses to use it.

--
Jason Hsu <jhsu802701@jasonhsu.com>