Re: Intermittent internet since upgrading to squeeze

Dne, 27. 02. 2011 23:48:23 je George napisal(a):
Ever since I upgraded to squeeze I have intermittent internet. It works for
about 30-45 seconds, then it stops. I have to do

ifdown -a
ifup -a

which brings it back, only for it to go down again. The strange part is that no such problems occur when booting into recovery mode. I tried disabling ipv6 at the kernel level but it didn't make any difference. This is simple
Ethernet networking and it was working fine in lenny.

If you post the contents of your /etc/network/interfaces, there are usually some quite savvy network guys lurking here who should be able to help you. It's probably just network-manager acting up.

--
Cheerio,

Klistvud http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com Certifiable Loonix User #481801 Please reply to the list, not to me.