How do I tel SSL to trust a certificate?

I am trying to access my work computer from home using the Citrix client. First, I connect to the companies web-site and log in. I navigate from there to a link for remote login. On selecting that, I should be presented with a login for my computer at work. This has worked in the past, but I am now getting the following error:

You have not chosen to trust "VeriSign 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G3", the issuer of the server's security certificate (SSL error 61).

The following Verisign certificates are in /usr/share/ca-certificates:

VeriSign_Class_3_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G5.crt
Verisign_Class_1_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority.crt
Verisign_Class_1_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G2.crt
Verisign_Class_1_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G3.crt
Verisign_Class_2_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority.crt
Verisign_Class_2_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G2.crt
Verisign_Class_2_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G3.crt
Verisign_Class_3_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority.crt
Verisign_Class_3_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G2.crt
Verisign_Class_3_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G3.crt
Verisign_Class_4_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G2.crt
Verisign_Class_4_Public_Primary_Certification_Authority_-_G3.crt
Verisign_RSA_Secure_Server_CA.crt
Verisign_Time_Stamping_Authority_CA.crt

I have run dpkg-reconfigure ca-certificates, but I am still getting the above error.

How do I set the configurations to trust the certificate, or at least ask me if it should be accepted this time (as it used to do)?

Marc