Re: Suspend to disk fails after Squeeze upgrade

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 08:56:10PM -0800, Richard Lawrence wrote:
> But I'm uncertain where to look for more information (I can't find
> anything more informative anywhere in /var/log), or how to go about
> determining whether this is a configuration issue I can fix or a bug
> that I should file.
>
> Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

I think some module which help in the  suspend/resume
process has failed to complete initialization.
EDAC(Error Correction And Detection) module might
have found error in a device or may be the module
needs a patch.

You can do dmesg | grep edac and see if there is
a probe failure for any device.

I Think it is a kernel module issue.

You can try to get some information from
http:// patchwork.kernel.org
To search in google for patchwork..

<search term >:patchwork.kernel.org

/Jeffrin.