Can't umount smb share because of nepomukse

I've smbmount'd a share, and when I try to umount it, I get the message:

westk@westek:~$ sudo umount mnt
umount: /home/westk/mnt: device is busy.
        (In some cases useful info about processes that use
         the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1))

So I run

westk@westek:~$ lsof | grep mnt
nepomukse 3261 westk 20r DIR 0,18 0 281474977030618 /home/westk/mnt/Techs/brunerj/Old Projects/pybusk/Documents/Fonts/Fonts 2/Elysium Medium 1
^C

Google reveals that nepomuk is a "social semantic desktop", whatever that is. I suspect I could kill all the nepomuk processes and umount my share, but I doubt that's the correct way to do it.

What is the correct way for me to unmount this share?

(by the way, I'm doing my mounting/umounting from within a Konsole 2.4.5 window in KDE 4.4.5, Debian 6.0, unstable listed first, then testing, then main, 2.6.32-5-686 kernel)

Thanks!

--
Kent West<*)))><
http://kentwest.blogspot.com