upgrading linux kernel

Hi everyone,

I know squeeze has only just been released but it uses kernel 2.6.32
while sid uses 2.6.37. Does anyone know if/when 2.6.37 will become
available in squeeze, or will it probably not be until wheezy gets
released?

If I take the 2.6.37 package from sid and install it on squeeze, is
that likely to give me any problems? Or would I be better off using
sid, even though it's the testing distribution and this is for a
production server?

(I want to use the IPVS SIP persistence engine that was only added in 2.6.37)

-Steve