Re: Debian Multi-Media.

On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:34:05 -0600

> On 02/23/2011 11:16 AM, Camaleón wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:30:04 +0000, Brad Rogers wrote:
> >
> >> For those concerned about oldstable at Debian Multimedia, you'll be
> >> pleased to hear that it's being restored.  So far, about 90% is
> >> available, according to Christian.
> >
> > Good.
> >
> > Shouldn't D-M maintainers post here about any problem on the repos
> > or widespread a bit more what is going on?
> >

> "Should"???
>
> It would be *nice* and it would be *helpful* to do so, but seeing
> that neither you nor I are paying him for the time, effort,
> bandwidth, etc, those who still use oldstable should just be glad
> that he's doing it.

I must agree with Ron.

Some of us who use Debian and have done so for years, forget that we get
it for free. There are people doing a whole heap of great work
without any realistic recompense or recompense at all.

Thank you for anything at all that someone does for Debian would be the
correct response I imagine.

Charlie
--
http://www.skymesh.net.au/~taogypsy/

Clomp clomp the monk's feet through ice and dark drawing sweet water.