Re: Software RAID on external USB disk: boot problems after upgrade to squeeze

also sprach Panayiotis Karabassis <panayk@gmail.com> [2011.02.23.1029 +0100]:
> I had solved this in lenny by using the following
> /usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/local-top/mdadm script:

Set rootdelay=30 on the kernel command line.

> My solution is broken after the upgrade to squeeze and the problem
> has regressed. Any insight appreciated!

You will need to provide a lot more information.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"however jewel-like the good will may be in its own right, there is
 a morally significant difference between rescuing someone from
 a burning building and dropping him from a twelfth-storey window
 while trying to rescue him."
                                                       -- thomas nagel