Re: Keyboard Mapping Strangeness

On 20/02/11 11:22, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2011 08:31:16 +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:

On 17/02/11 13:56, Camaleón wrote:

What does GDM greeter say about keyboard settings when the user logins?

I missed this response when you made it, sorry.

I am not sure what you mean by what does GDM greeter say, AFAIK it
didn't say anything.

(...)

GDM3 greeter screen displays the keyboard settings for the login user.
Check if "gb" layout is the one displayed/selected in the login screen.

It took me a while to find it (you actually have to start to login before it displays) but it says English OK now.

Once logged in I seem to have the correct settings as well.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk