Re: apt-get upgrade error- SOLVED

On 02/19/2011 05:45 PM, Stephen Powell wrote:
so I should do a dist-upgrade. But I already did that to get to squeeze.
>  I thought I read the release notes&  followed along all the way to the
>  end. Of course it was midnight when I finished:)
You replied off-list.  I assume that was accidental, since there's
nothing of a personal or sensitive nature here.  Going back to the
list.
no, I did my "usual" CTRL-R to Reply, not CTRL-SHFT-L to Reply to List.
my bad..

What does your /etc/apt/sources.list file look like?  Please include it
in your next post.
# cat /etc/apt/sources.list
 deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main contrib non-free
 deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian squeeze main