Re: How long has your Lenny -> Squeeze upgrade taken?

On 2011-02-18, Mark <mamarcac@gmail.com> wrote:
> --bcaec53f946d47b207049c836e12
>
> On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 4:14 PM, shawn wilson <ag4ve.us@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> However, let's just say <1 hour all inclusive.
>>

> Thanks Shawn, I was trying to figure out if this was something I could do
> one night or if I needed to schedule a whole day for it.  Will give it a go
> and see what happens.

Another task to factor in is the merging of changes to configuration
files. I found that it took a further hour or so to analyse differences
and choose those I wanted to include in the merged copies. Of course, if
you have done little or no customisation of files under /etc, then that
won't be an issue.

--
Liam O'Toole
Cork, Ireland