Re: Is Blackboxwm web site down

on 12:57 Thu 17 Feb, Johnny (digitalmodeuser@gmail.com) wrote:
> Is Blackboxwm web site down just wondering I have tried about 4 days
> many times I keep getting this
>
> Website database is down. Will attempt to fetch a static page
> version from cache instead.
> I could not find a cached version for this page. Sorry. Please go
> back and try other pages.
>
> Just wondering if any one else has tried I was looking for some info

    http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

... shows site up, but based on the page load error (as of now) database
issues.

... and based on the error message, I'd suspect bigger issues at
sourceforge.net:

    http://blackboxwm.sourceforge.net/

You might want to let them know about it.

--
Dr. Ed Morbius, Chief Scientist /            |
  Robot Wrangler / Staff Psychologist        | When you seek unlimited power