Re: Unable to print from Windows Vista Laptop via Samba

Hi,
Not sure really what you mean about the first point, where should I put
that in, but smbclient -L server shows the printer, it's shown on
/etc/printcap and if I set windows to print to \\192.168.1.2\<printer
name> I get a test page fine. Not sure if this last one bypasses Samba.

What I can't do is get the printer to show up when you browse for it.

I think the problem is with Samba as testparm doesn't seem to reflect
some of the changes I make.

Thanks,
Jim