How to find old removed packages on debian.org

I have a question about using packages.debian.org.

Sometimes I will come across a package that is no longer in stable and will want to find out more about it. Like right now I found out I have "texlive-context" in my systems history. The package is removed, but the configs remain. I'm pretty sure this is outdated stuff and I searched packages.debian.org under "stable" and the package doesn't show up. Then I searched under "any" and it didn't show up. Ok, so it must be an older package, chances are it's been replaced by something else. But how do I find this out?

Thanks, Erin

Never miss an email again!