Re: Proper way to restart network after modem/router reset

2011/2/13 Joe Riel <joer@san.rr.com>:
> Occasionally I need reset the external cable modem/router that connects
> our home machines to the internet.   After doing so, I frequently have
> to reboot my machine to establish a connection.  Occasionally I've
> been successful just doing

Hello Joe

I usually do not do anything, you have 2 choices; NM without anything
on interfaces file, but loopback. The other is declaring all cards on
interfaces file, and well configured, you do not have to do anything!

--
           Consultores Agropecuarios.
Administracion, Produccion, Capacitacion.