Re: Multimedia Lenny is History!

Hi,

Don't know why, but for some reason I had the feeling that this might happen
some day sooner or later. Unfortunately it's pretty much sooner than I expected.
So prior to this disaster, a few weeks ago I downloaded all files from the Lenny
repository accompanied by the according html pages.

I uploaded all files via WeTransfer using the following email address,
I specially created for that purpose:  debmulti@gmail.com
The password is:  lennyfiles

So if you're, like me, still using lenny and you need some of the
debian-multimedia
files, you can download the entire 379MB archive there. Then simply instal them
using dpkg.

There are only two emails in the inbox: one from WeTransfer. Open it
and simply hit
the download button. The second email is send by me, containing the
md5sums of the
files (free.tar, html.tar and non-free.tar) I uploaded to WeTransfer
(they zipped them).

Greetings, Manon.